02. Determination of unknown masses by using the principle of moments
- 00:21 Why do we use the 70cm mark?
- 01:22 What is the difference between weight and mass?
- 01:29 What do we mean by the term systematic error?
- 01:29 If the reading is stable but not zero can we still use the apparatus?
clamp and stand
200 g mass and hanger
150 g mass (covered in tape and labelled as W) and hanger
loops of thread
Nails have sharp ends
Nails can cause nasty cuts if they penetrate the skin.
Wear gloves and/or hold nail with pliers